Last Revised: January 1, 2020
These Privacy Terms may be changed from time to time. Changes will be posted on this page and your use of this Website after such changes have been posted will constitute your agreement to the modified Privacy Terms and all of the changes.
Consent and Information Collection and Use
When you visit the Website, use the functionality contained therein, and/or communicate with us via email, social media, or feedback or contact forms located on the Website, we may ask for personal information that will be used for purposes set out in these Privacy Terms. Some information is also automatically collected, such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, your operating system, the browser type, the address of a referring website, your user preferences, and your activity on the Website. We treat this information as personal information if we combine it with or link it to any of the identifying personal information mentioned above.
By providing personal information to us, you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of such personal information as specified in these Privacy Terms. Without limiting the foregoing, we may on occasion ask you to consent when we collect, use, or disclose your personal information in specific circumstances. Sometimes your consent will be implied through your conduct with us if the purpose of the collection, use, or disclosure is obvious and you voluntarily provide the information. We do not knowingly collect the personal information from anyone under the major age of consent in the jurisdiction of residence of the individual or determined based on the address of such an individual. We may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries. We may use your personal or account information for the following purposes:
- to administer and fulfill contests, loyalty programs, and other promotions and programs in which you participate;
- to help us address problems with and improve the Website, and/or our products and services; to request feedback and otherwise contact you about your use of the Website and/or our products and services;
- to notify you about important changes to our Website and/or our products and services; for our internal business purposes, such as to analyze trends and statistics, for audits, to develop new products, to enhance our websites, to improve our products and services, to identify usage trends and to determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns;
- to protect the security or integrity of our websites, our products and services, and our business; to prevent, detect and investigate activity and transactions that are suspicious, fraudulent, or violate our Website Terms and Conditions;
- to contact you if necessary regarding your transactions with us, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or for other administrative purposes;
- to respond to your requests for support or customer service; in an emergency situation to protect your personal safety or that of site visitors or any third party;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Outreachly’s assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation involving the transfer of all or part of the business assets of Outreachly;
- with your consent when required, to communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions; or as required or authorized by law
You also may provide personal information to be published or displayed on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “Member Contributions”). Your Member Contributions are published or displayed on the Website and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your Member Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your Member Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share your personal information with certain service providers, including without limitation outside shipping companies, vendors, consultants, and credit card or payment processing companies (“Service Providers”). When we engage Service Providers who manage customer information on our behalf and/or perform services on our behalf, such as conducting surveys, sending communications or helping prevent fraudulent transactions, we may share your personal information with such Service Providers under the requirement that such personal information is used only to provide services to us.
We are not responsible for the actions of any independent third parties you may choose to engage with directly, nor are we responsible for any additional information you provide directly to any third parties, and we encourage you to become familiar with their privacy practices before disclosing information directly to any such parties
Rights to Your Information
We strive to ensure that any personal information we retain and use is accurate, complete, and up-to-date as necessary for the purposes for which we will use it. If our records regarding your personal information are inaccurate or incomplete, we will amend that information at your request.
We may also use your personal information and Website usage statistics to generate Aggregated Data for internal use and for sharing with others on a selective basis. “Aggregated Data” means records which have been stripped of information potentially identifying customers or users, and which have been manipulated or combined to provide generalized, anonymous information. Your identity and personal information will be kept anonymous in Aggregated Data.
Cookies and Log Files
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or functionality of our Website.
Change of Ownership or Business Transition
In the event of a change of ownership or other business transition, such as a merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, your information may be transferred in accordance with applicable privacy laws.